Monday, February 12, 2007
vday drains away your energy and money bad time.
felt like a dead fish for the entire day, thanks to all the present making and baking:(

very soon im gonna rename my house "the baking factory".
for the past week, my mum has been baking cakes nonstop for cny and now its my turn.
rahhh. stupid vday.

am now taking a break from the 6 hrs of non stop baking.
my legs are aching sooo badly:(
and i think my hair still reeks of butter even after scrubbing by head so darn hard. grrr.

anw on a happier note, im proud to announce ive completed my new yr shopping!:)
sophieee and i met up for 2 hrs of mad rush shopping on sat night.
we walked so much and so fast, i cld almost feel my legs cramping aft that.

and i cant explain how irritating it is that everytime you want to buy sth, it just doesnt appear.
i remember myself being so stressed bout not being able to find anything by 9 that i cld hardly talk.

but alas i finally found pretty dresses at heeren:D two in fact(:
hahah yay yay yay.
and sophie bought one too(:
though it prob took me a million yrs before i managed to convince her to buy it.

suddenly've got this strong craving for strawberries and doughnuts.
okay i know im weird cos strawberries and doughnuts dont exactly go together.
haha. but whatever. claire neo's just weird. teehee(:

anw ong siyun! i hope your new haircut went okay!
but either way, short or long, thick or thin, wavy or straight, i'll still love you all the same! haha:D


it's the 12th alr. very soon its gonna be the 13th.
and dont ask me why. but it isn't a good feeling. at all.
and so she said at 10:52 PM  


CLAIREEE
loves her daily dose of girlfriends and dark chocolates.
succumbs to surprises.
currently the miss little happy.
archives
links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER